Escrow Officer Opening
First Source Title Agency, Inc. is a National Title Insurance Company that provides our clients with extraordinary title and escrow services. We are looking for an exceptional Escrow Officer to join our growing team in Parma, OH.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Communicate with lenders, buyers, sellers, attorneys, realtors and others on a daily basis.
- Prepare CD’s and HUD’s and all necessary closing documents.
- Ability to understand the Texas TREC Contract (Residential/Commercial/HUD)
- Ability to understand Texas endorsements.
- Ability to understand TDI rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work with our curative team to help clear curative issues.
- Establish a successful working relationship with our Sales Team to increase our customer base.
- Not necessary, but would be a plus to have previous experience with ResWare
- 5+ years in current escrow officer role
- High energy and the ability to energize others
- Hard-working, strong work ethics
- Problem Solving Skills/Resourceful
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Demonstrate superior customer service
- Self Motivated
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and demonstrate strong follow-through while following written procedures
- Bi-Lingual is a PLUS!
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid Employee Full Medical & Dental at 100%
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) matching program